Who we are
More than 500 Clients chose Ethica to renew and to run the enterprise information system. Customer satisfaction is our business card.
In ETHICA Consulting the client companies find an ideal partner to manage the transformation of the core processes adopting state of the art experiences and the leading software enterprise solutions.
Specific entrepreneurial units are dedicated to different industries and solutions, involving professional resources with excellent skills and experiences, effective approach and the commitment to get the target results.
Business ethics, Client’s care, attention to quality of services, continuous innovation, investments in human resources, self-financing are key values which are promoted and shared at any level in the organization.
ETHICA Consulting acts as holding of the group and provides shared services to affiliated companies. Main office is based in Villorba (Treviso – Italy –30 Km far from Venice), and operating offices are in Padova, Bologna, Milano, Pisa, Roma and Cosenza.
Founded in Treviso by Managers and Professionals with high profile and strong experience in consulting and in enterprise information systems, ETHICA Consulting could aggregate extraordinary resources and competences around common objectives and values, providing an effective and competitive answer to the needs of support and of innovation of Italian mid market and large enterprise.
Since the foundation of the first company in 1997, despite the big challenges of IT sector, ETHICA group had a continuous growth becoming one of the main IT operators in Italy and one of the reference partners for business applications.
The early years
- Foundation of ICM.S as a professional services company focused on resale and implementation of SAP R/3 as certified Value Added Reseller
- Development of Altevie Technologies as a leading Competence Center for IT technology and software development on the SAP platform
- Foundation of Espedia as a specialized company for PLM and CAD integration on SAP
- Increasing success got in national and international projects and important live references, thanks also to the contribution of ICM AG, co-founder and a leading European SAP Partner
- Exit of ICM AG and foundation of ETHICA Consulting as the holding of ICM.S, Altevie and Espedia and as an optimized structure to provide shared services to the Group
- Participation in Datalab and transfer to it of the commitment on SAP Business One market
- Foundation of Altitudo to develop business related to the Microsoft technology
- Participation in the foundation of EKR, Software House for development and support of add-on and of complementary solutions to SAP
- Expansion of all the companies of the Group in Italy and acquisition of an important role in the SAP market
- ETHICA Group becomes an effective member of SAP Partners Executive Council of EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- An original Go To Market model is implemented for ICM.S, Altevie, Espedia in the SAP market, with complementary competences and capabilities
- Foundation of United-VARs, an aggregations of main vars of different countries to coverage and to support the international market
- Acquisition of the Global Partner status (with Platinum VAR certification) for United VARs and extension of the same status to ICM.S
- Participation in Regesta, an Extended Business Partner of ICM.S
- Leadership gained in all SAP areas (Hybris, SuccessFactors, Business Intelligence, Mobility, User Interface…) as well as in the ERP Core where ICM.S excells
- Success of ICM.S, VAR of the year 2014 and 2015, while Altevie is leader in Innovation for the commitment on NetWeaver and on new SAP technologies
The growth and the transformation
- Confirmation of ICM.S as the first SAP VAR in Italy 2016-2017-2018, Excellence Award EMEA on the new SAP HANA platform
- Investment in Innovation, in particular in in-memory DB, Data Analytics, in Cloud, IoT and Industry 4.0 technologies and applications
- Foundation of Concert as a company specialized in Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO (Finance & Operations) and sale of Altitudo company to minority shareholders
- Enhancement of internal Competence Centers, Software Factories, Support Centers and new SAAS Services for the Cloud SAP and Microsoft market
- Sale of the participation shares in Regesta
- Recongnized leadership in the Cloud market for the new ERP platforms SAP S/4HANA Cloud and MS Dynamics 365 FO
- Sale of the participation shares in Datalab and concentration in ICM.S of SAP competences and solutions for low Market
- Sale of Concert.
- Concentration of focus and skills on SAP management solutions
- Sale of EKR
- Acquisition by Accenture
After years of internal growth, specialized start-up initiatives (eg Altevie, Espedia, EKR) and tactical participations (eg Datalab and Regesta), a simplification and optimization process has been implemented since 2018 with the sale of Altitudo, the exit from Regesta and from Datalab, the sale of Concert and the concentration of the SAP Business in ICM.S, Altevie and Espedia.
With almost 400 specialized employees and 500 clients, ETHICA Consulting is one of the most qualified organization in Italy to be the Advisor and the trusted Partner of the client companies to renew, to run and to develop their information system on a national and international base.
The business is generated by the resale of software and by the supply of professional services with high added value on the SAP and Microsoft platforms.
ETHICA Consulting wants to facilitate the digital transformation and the growth of the Clients’ business by supporting the adoption and the run of the best information technologies and applications in the market.
ETHICA solutions and organization guarantee expected results with sustainable costs, involving specialized resources in effective and successful consulting engagements, IT projects and professional services.
ETHICA is committed to establish a long term trusted relation with Clients, Partners and key internal Resources, promoting continuous innovation and competing for excellence.
ETHICA Consulting was born and grew in North-East of Italy working in a manufacturing environment of thousands of small and medium enterprises focused on growth, product innovation, efficiency, cost saving and ability to compete. The implementation in these companies of new generation ERP systems required a special effort to adapt the software product and the project methodology. The effective result was then deployed in bigger corporations and in other market segments, becoming reference solutions.
Italy is the target market of ETHICA Group with offices and a strong presence in the growing areas of the country to guarantee the best local support and services.
The international support is provided both moving resources from Italy and engaging the best operators in each country through United-VARs organization.
The growth and the position in the market of ETHICA Consulting depend on the strategic and operating decisions taken by the Board, in line with the key values of the group:
- the focus on the Client’s needs, with continuous and convinced investment in best state-of-the art products, software solutions and services, working with leading software vendors in the market;
- the organization model, approaching each target business area with specific entrepreneurial units having a clear target of excellence;
- the attention to our people who represent the key resource in consultancy and in professional services, trusting each employee and in particular the young talents;
- the financial independence maintained through our economic results, and the freedom of choosing and of taking own decisions, without accepting pressure and shortcuts, looking at a sustainable long term entrepreneurial project.