For the third time the SAP Support Team of ETHICA Consulting group managed by ICM.S SRL completed successfully the audit managed by SAP AG to be confirmed as certified PCOE (Partner Center of Expertise).
Getting this certification is a MUST for SAP Partners to be allowed to deliver maintenance and support service on behalf of the SW Vendor, and ETHICA Companies ICM.S SRL, Altevie Technologies SRL Espedia SRL got the certification in all the SAP products and solutions, SAP Business-All-In-One, Analytics, Mobile Solutions, Database & Technology, SAP HANA, SAP HYBRYS, SAP Customer Engagement & Commerce.
The very hard certification process has the objective to check the compliance to SAP standards of:
- Product and consulting skills of the Support team members
- Support Center Infrastructure (Support Desk applications, test systems and remote connectivity tools availability, etc.)
- Support Center operating processes (in particular about client requests, work-around and bugs fixing, escalation management)
and to check the presence and the regular use of reporting tools for the main KPIs related to the monitoring and the improvement of quality and effectiveness of the delivered services
Benefits for the Clients
The periodic renewal and accuracy of the audit process for certification guarantees the Clients the high quality of the support services delivered by ETHICA group.
With more than 25 certified professionals, ICM.S SRL, with the support of Altevie Technology SRL and of Espedia SRL provides daily and H-24 services for:
- SAP Enterprise Support maintenance;
- SAP Standard Support maintenance;
- Application Management Services (AMS)
- System Monitoring and Management Services
To more than 280 Clients Italian and International, located in different parts of the world, from Americas to Far East.
These figures confirm the relevant position of ETHICA group in the SAP market.
The operating processes and procedures of the Support Center are compliant with ITIL Best Practices (IT Infrastructure Library – the world wide recognized major source of Best Practices for maintenance and support of IT systems and applications).